Lead, Customer Support
Who We Are
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking to expand our Customer Experience and we’re looking to hire a Team Lead. A Lead is a senior member of the CX team and is responsible for ensuring that Arcadia’s Community Solar customers receive premier support. The Team Lead is also responsible for managing a team remotely across several time zones. Arcadia puts their customers first and is looking for a Lead that reciprocates this mentality and embodies our Core Values. We’re looking for a Lead that is self-motivated, data-driven and highly creative when it comes to ensuring customer satisfaction. This person should also have a solid understanding of OKRs, data reporting/analyzing and needs to be an excellent communicator.
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of 10 to 15 Customer Support agents and direct the daily activities and long-term success of agents through coaching, training, development, and performance management
- Consolidate, organize, analyze and report weekly/monthly on agent metrics
- Ensure that daily metrics (TPH, FTR, CSAT, QA) are achieved and provide necessary coaching and accountability measures when metrics are not met
- Work closely with management to provide customer insights that identify potential product enhancements, UX improvements as well as customer journey enhancements
- Supervise the implementation of Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) where needed and seeing them through to fruition including and up to separation
- Work closely with the Learning & Development Lead to ensure agents are properly trained and suggest refresher courses when needed
What will help you succeed:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years professional experience in a management role
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred
- Proficiency with CRM/ACD platforms (Salesforce, Zendesk, Talkdesk, etc.)
- Proficiency with Excel and data management
- Proficiency with workforce management and agent scheduling
- Thorough attention to detail and team/customer-first attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Consistent track record of taking initiative
- Ability to problem solve, find creative solutions, and build out standard methodologies
- Be flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving needs
- Have a passion for clean energy and an interest in helping to better the environment
- "Remote first" culture - work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Flexible PTO - no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 17 annual company-wide holidays including a week long "summer break"
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly "flex time" - no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Target Annual Compensation Range for this role will be $59,000 to $89,000. There will also be a competitive benefits and equity (bonus if applicable) component to the package. The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills, experience, and location of the qualified candidate.