Associate, Business Success
Who We Are
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What we’re looking for:
This role is responsible for maintaining and nurturing Business or Commercial related Community Solar accounts. This includes proactively reaching out to customers prior to their first bills, handling any customer escalations and reactively addressing any emails or phone calls that come in during the day. This role is the Business subject matter authority within Customer Experience. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that the Business experience is outstanding. Additionally, it will be your responsibility to track any product improvements/changes within the customer segment.
What you'll do:
- Weekly and Monthly tracking of metrics (daily phone calls, accounts onboarded, productivity feedback/improvements, customer feedback, escalations, etc).
- Create, maintain, and improve standard operating procedure (SOP) for daily workflow needs
- Ex: Standard methodologies, How to Cancel SMB accounts, How to onboard SMBs, How to make warm calls, How to find SMB contracts, etc.
- Answer incoming calls, emails, and Calendy appointments on product and service questions, customer complaints/escalations, and general customer inquiries
- Provide proactive outreach to retain strategic customers
- Resolve customer concerns/issues by working cross functionally with multiple collaborators to address customer needs
- Engage other departments when appropriate including Sales, Billing, Enrollments, Legal/Compliance
- Maintain working knowledge as subject matter authority for Business accounts
- Gather customer feedback for continual process, service, and product improvements
- Proactively manage and communicate account changes to customers
- Ensure successful customer onboarding
- Promote training and education services to ensure successful customer onboarding and readiness
- Provide Team Support including:
- Help motivate and encourage the team daily and especially through times of transition or change
- Ad hoc work as assigned by manager
- "Remote first" culture - work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Flexible PTO - no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 17 annual company-wide holidays including a week long "summer break"
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly "flex time" - no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Target Annual Compensation Range for this role will be $55,000 to $92,000. There will also be a competitive benefits and equity (bonus if applicable) component to the package. The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills, experience, and location of the qualified candidate.