Business Development Executive
Job Description – Business Development Executive
We at BOLT.EARTH is looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship. To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
• Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
• Making cold calls and setting up meetings.
• Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
• Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
• Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
• Suggest upgrades or added products and services that may interest clients.
• Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
• Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
• Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
• Review clients' feedback and implement necessary changes.
• Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
• Bachelor's/ Master's in Commerce, Business or any other field will be preferred.
• Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
• Great networking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
• Emboldened by challenges.