Customer Service Associate
Job Description – Customer Service Associate
Bolt.Earth is India’s largest EV tech company that works with enterprises across the automotive shared mobility value chain to enable and accelerate their smart vehicle journeys. Founded in 2017, we empower all 2 and 3-wheeler electric vehicles through AI-integrated IoT solutions that make them safer, more intelligent, and connected. We are backed by blue-chip investors like Union Square Ventures and Prime Venture Partners.
• Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries in person, by telephone, chat, or by email.
• Maintain updated knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customer service policies.
• Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties.
• Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance.
• Recommend new products or services or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits.
• Assist clients by demonstrating the use of goods and programs and answering any questions they may have.
• Participate in training opportunities provided by the organization or by outside entities.
• Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs.
• 0 to 3 years of experience in Customer service/Support.
• Graduation in Business/Commerce or B tech is preferred.
• Able to handle customers' queries through calls, emails, social media, etc.
• Experience in handling Escalations.
• Hands-on experience in handling after-sales service.
• Excellent communication and Interpersonal Skills.
• English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada is preferred