The Executive Assistant will work closely with the Chief of Staff and full leadership team, helping to ensure easy coordination and collaboration. The work will involve:
- Ensuring coordination of leadership team by having access to calendars and email of the leadership group, helping to schedule calls and meetings
- Assisiting Chief of Staff in running company processes
- ook travel, plan special events, etc.
- Support various office related paperwork and office logistics when needed
- Other ad hoc or relevant project support tasks
- Structured and independent - ability to follow up corporate processes
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills - the person will be working closely with the entire leadership team
- Passion and alignment with the Carbon Crusher mission
- Efficient working style
- Can-do and service-minded attitude
- Excellent communication skills
About Carbon Crusher
Carbon Crusher Inc. is a climate tech company on a mission to move the planet from grey to green, by making better roads that are also carbon negative, using the biosphere to heal the atmosphere, and inspiring minds to think in new ways about the climate challenge. With a proven and deployed product, a leadership team with a track record in scaling climate and tech unicorns, and backing from prestigious climate tech investors and influencers, Carbon Crusher is now paving the way for a carbon negative future.
We build on more than a decade of experience and R&D from Norway, and have a product which are making better roads and are crushing carbon for happy customers today. But we will not stop there - our ambition is to expand our portfolio and become the first sustainable road tech unicorn.
We are a small company in high growth with a young and diverse leadership team. Joining Carbon Crusher now will allow you to take a core role in shaping and delivering on reaching our mission. If your values are aligned with ours - brave, open & reliable, like to live and work sustainably, and enjoy the way to as much as the actual success - we would like to hear from you.
The Carbon Crusher team you will be working with will primarily be located in Oslo or New York. Co-location in Oslo, where the CEO / Chief of Staff is based, is viewed positively. Regardless of location, we of course welcome and encourage flexible working solutions to ensure our team live sustainable and happy lives.