VP Software Engineering
Carbon Crusher will develop proprietary software solutions to be part of our customer value prop, and help with sales and operations. The VP Software Engineering will be responsible for this development:
- Developing Sky Roads to increase our market intelligence and customer value prop, utilizing satellite imaging to surveillance and assess road quality, and serve as a tool for road owners to manage their road portfolio
- Sourcing and developing internal operational software to help with operational scheduling and logistics in collaboration with the Operations & Logistics Manager
- Connecting core software to other working software where needed
- Working with customers, sales team, and operations team to define the roadmap and timing of features to be included
- Scanning and selecting suppliers to work with
- Work with external software companies and a small internal dev. team to develop our software
- Negotiate with external suppliers
- Excellent personal and professional skill set and track record
- Ambition, drive passion and alignment with the Carbon Crusher mission
- Min. 5-10 years of experience in software engineering
- Takes leadership of the software development process, including target setting, testing, working with external suppliers, etc.
- Ability to lead collaborations of multiple suppliers
- Ability to lead a small internal team as we grow is desired. Previous experience leading a team not a requirement, but welcomed
About Carbon Crusher
Carbon Crusher Inc. is a climate tech company on a mission to move the planet from grey to green, by making better roads that are also carbon negative, using the biosphere to heal the atmosphere, and inspiring minds to think in new ways about the climate challenge. With a proven and deployed product, a leadership team with a track record in scaling climate and tech unicorns, and backing from prestigious climate tech investors and influencers, Carbon Crusher is now paving the way for a carbon negative future.
We build on more than a decade of experience and R&D from Norway, and have a product which are making better roads and are crushing carbon for happy customers today. But we will not stop there - our ambition is to expand our portfolio and become the first sustainable road tech unicorn.
We are a small company in high growth with a young and diverse leadership team. Joining Carbon Crusher now will allow you to take a core role in shaping and delivering on reaching our mission. If your values are aligned with ours - brave, open & reliable, like to live and work sustainably, and enjoy the way to as much as the actual success - we would like to hear from you.
The Carbon Crusher team you will be working with will primarily be located in Oslo or New York. Co-location is viewed positively, but not a requirement for the right profile. However, working in a time zone that has some overlap with both Oslo and New York is required. Regardless of location, we of course welcome and encourage flexible working solutions to ensure our team live sustainable and happy lives.