Operations & Logistics
Carbon Crusher has ambitious plans to scale quickly internationally, and the Operations & Logistics team work to ensure the operations can deliver on the growth plans. The team works to disseminate knowledge into the organization, and work to set up systems and processes to support ambitious growth plans.
- Work to document their experience and best practices, and work to share and deploy these in the growing organization
- Work with Software Engineering to reflect knowledge in training and operating software
- Organize delivery (scheduling of Crushers & staff, required paperwork, lignin supply, transport & storage, and other logistics)
- Work with Software Engineering to create efficient integrated software systems to support ambitious growth plans, through sourcing, integration and deployment of systems, and internal development where needed
- Excellent personal and professional skill set and track record
- Ambition, drive passion and alignment with the Carbon Crusher mission
- Min 2 years in operations or logisitcs related roles
- Experience in scaling operations or building operations practices highly valued
- Ability to lead a small team as we grow is desired. Previous experience leading a team not a requirement, but welcomed
About Carbon Crusher
Carbon Crusher Inc. is a climate tech company on a mission to move the planet from grey to green, by making better roads that are also carbon negative, using the biosphere to heal the atmosphere, and inspiring minds to think in new ways about the climate challenge. With a proven and deployed product, a leadership team with a track record in scaling climate and tech unicorns, and backing from prestigious climate tech investors and influencers, Carbon Crusher is now paving the way for a carbon negative future.
We build on more than a decade of experience and R&D from Norway, and have a product which are making better roads and are crushing carbon for happy customers today. But we will not stop there - our ambition is to expand our portfolio and become the first sustainable road tech unicorn.
We are a small company in high growth with a young and diverse leadership team. Joining Carbon Crusher now will allow you to take a core role in shaping and delivering on reaching our mission. If your values are aligned with ours - brave, open & reliable, like to live and work sustainably, and enjoy the way to as much as the actual success - we would like to hear from you.
The Carbon Crusher team you will be working with will primarily be located in Oslo, and over time in the US. Co-location in Oslo is not required, but working in time zones with an overlap is strongly preferred. Regardless of location, we of course welcome and encourage flexible working solutions to ensure our team live sustainable and happy lives.