VP Sales North America
The VP Sales North America will be responsible for opening up and enter US & Canada:
- Understand differences and attractiveness of different states
- Reach out to government, counties, municipalities and private road owners to create awareness
- Monitor and respond to tenders
- Close sales and organize delivery (timing, location, required paperwork, other logistics)
- Setting up sales teams when needed
- Min 5-10 years in B2B sales related roles
- Experience in road construction or the road/infrastructure industry highly valued
- Experience working with public sector customers highly valued
- Network in road or public sector highly valued
- Drive, ownership, and organizational skills to organize own workday and create and close sales
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently within the US and Canada
About Carbon Crusher
Carbon Crusher Inc. is a climate tech company on a mission to move the planet from grey to green, by making better roads that are also carbon negative, using the biosphere to heal the atmosphere, and inspiring minds to think in new ways about the climate challenge. With a proven and deployed product, a leadership team with a track record in scaling climate and tech unicorns, and backing from prestigious climate tech investors and influencers, Carbon Crusher is now paving the way for a carbon negative future.
We build on more than a decade of experience and R&D from Norway, and have a product which are making better roads and are crushing carbon for happy customers today. But we will not stop there - our ambition is to expand our portfolio and become the first sustainable road tech unicorn.
We are a small company in high growth with a young and diverse leadership team. Joining Carbon Crusher now will allow you to take a core role in shaping and delivering on reaching our mission. If your values are aligned with ours - brave, open & reliable, like to live and work sustainably, and enjoy the way to as much as the actual success - we would like to hear from you.
US or Canada.