We are looking for an ambitious Marketing manager to ensure our mission is optimally reflected in all external facing areas. You’ll be doing a bit of everything within marketing, branding and customer discovery, from building our social media presence, planning events and developing creative content.
You thrive in a fast paced environment, and are focused on achieving targets and getting things done.
- Create and execute on marketing, media and communication strategy.
- Make attractive and consistent brand material, sales presentations, campaigns and activities.
- Define marketing targets, forecasting and timelines.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand.
- Help drive our ambitious sales targets.
- Drive our targeted marketing in social media.
- Responsible for event planning (stands, merch etc).
- Create Carbon Crusher industry events.
- Help make the coolest company merch.
- Develop and maintain the company website with the team.
- Develop tactics and playbooks across different channels such as CRM, partnership and events.
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience in executing marketing initiatives.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication.
- Passion and alignment with the Carbon Crusher mission.
- You have the ability to really own a project, work independently and ask for guidance when needed.
- Solid understanding of social media channels.
- Prior experience in growth hacking is desired.
- Basic skills in photography, image and video editing.
About Carbon Crusher
Carbon Crusher Inc. is a climate tech company on a mission to move the planet from grey to green, by making better roads that are also carbon negative, using the biosphere to heal the atmosphere, and inspiring minds to think in new ways about the climate challenge. With a proven and deployed product, a leadership team with a track record in scaling climate and tech unicorns, and backing from prestigious climate tech investors and influencers, Carbon Crusher is now paving the way for a carbon negative future.
We build on more than a decade of experience and R&D from Norway, and have a product which are making better roads and are crushing carbon for happy customers today. But we will not stop there - our ambition is to expand our portfolio and become the first sustainable road tech unicorn.
We are a small company in high growth with a young and diverse leadership team. Joining Carbon Crusher now will allow you to take a core role in shaping and delivering on reaching our mission. If your values are aligned with ours - brave, open & reliable, like to live and work sustainably, and enjoy the way to as much as the actual success - we would like to hear from you.
The Carbon Crusher team you will be working with will primarily be located in Oslo or New York. Co-location is viewed positively, but not a requirement for the right profile. However, working in a time zone that has some overlaps with both Oslo and New York is required. Regardless of location, we of course welcome and encourage flexible working solutions to ensure our team live sustainable and happy lives.