Senior Project Analyst - M&A/Technical Diligence (Solar & Storage)
Senior Project Analyst - M&A/Technical Diligence (Renewable Power)
Senior Project Analyst - M&A/Technical Diligence
Euclid Power | Location: New York City (Hybrid) | Full-Time
Euclid Power is a renewable energy software and services company building the operating system for the renewable energy industry; we use data management and workflow tools to help project developers and investors build more renewable energy projects. We believe it is time that software powered the process of deploying renewable energy projects as much as social media or online ads.
Euclid is trusted by some of the largest solar investors, solar developers, utilities, and technology integrators to provide software, guidance, and project diligence support. A world-class team of renewable energy, software, product, and project management veterans leads Euclid. Our solutions have created over 3GW of renewable energy capacity across hundreds of projects.
We are seeking a Senior Project Analyst with our Services Team who is looking to make a sizable impact on the future of the renewable energy industry.
Our company is committed to hiring talented team members and advisors who are hardworking, passionate, and committed to our mission. Hires at this stage will immediately contribute to the DNA of our product, processes, and, most importantly, culture. At Euclid, learning, growing, and testing the best ideas are central to our approach to solving one of the world’s most critical challenges: climate change.
Who You Are
- A driven self-starter looking to continue to build on your professional and technical expertise in renewable energy project management or transition into the space.
- A scrappy, open-minded, entrepreneurial thinker who can flourish in a resource-limited environment.
- Detailed-oriented, organized individual who fervently believes there is no compromising when it comes to the details.
- Humble, with the willingness to roll up your sleeves to support a rapidly growing company.
- Clear communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who will collaborate to improve our proven renewable energy project development offerings and toolsets.
- Customer-focused and personable, with an innate desire to exceed customer expectations.
What You’ll Do – Immediate
- Co-manage and support multiple client engagements under the leadership of an experienced Program/Project Manager and the Vertical Director.
- Maintain project management tools and support internal and project-specific functions under the direction of the Program/Project Manager.
- Support the software product development process by being a power user and providing design and process feedback.
- Facilitate general project administration, including, but not limited to, action item tracking, document management, and stakeholder reporting requirements.
- Learn from a world-class, experienced team and master the process of renewable energy development, diligence, execution, and investment.
What You’ll Do – Long-Term
- Cause more solar and storage projects to be built by contributing to the standardization of project development processes in the industry and raising the bar for quality.
- Support the design and architecture of new products and tools to serve renewable energy project developers and investors through Euclid’s platform.
- Participate and contribute to critical internal initiatives and operations development
- Steadily take on more project and client-level responsibility and be a leader within our development services group.
- Support hiring and future build-out of the Euclid services group.
What You Have
- 4+ years of project experience in renewable energy, energy, or adjacent industries (preferred) or a demonstrated desire to enter the renewables space
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, project/operations/construction management, business management/economics – concentrations preferred, but not required
- General knowledge of the renewable energy project lifecycle - including key project value drivers, project development, financing, deployment, and asset management
- General knowledge of project management principles, customer success methods, and best practices or interest in obtaining further project management certifications
What We Provide
- Benefits package (401K, Health Insurance, Remote Work, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays)
- Opportunity for early equity awards and share in the growth of the firm you are helping build
- Professional credential obtainment sponsorship (PMP, PE, CFA, Software)
- Multidisciplinary exposure and training (Tax, Legal, Finance, Diligence, Engineering, etc.)
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a genuinely supportive, collaborative, dynamic, and diverse environment
- Exposure to high-profile, industry-leading clients, products, and technology
We welcome candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.
The starting base pay for this role is between $86,000 and $120,000 with an equity award. The actual base pay depends upon many factors, such as education, experience, and skills. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, and benefits.