Project Manager - Project Controls, Renewable Energy Projects
Euclid Power Inc. | Location: Remote | Full-Time
Euclid Power is a renewable energy software and services company building the operating system for the renewable energy industry; we use data management and workflow tools to help project developers and investors build more renewable energy projects. We believe it is time that software powered the process of deploying renewable energy projects as much as social media or online ads.
Euclid is trusted by some of the largest solar investors, solar developers, utilities, and technology integrators to provide software, guidance, and project diligence support. Euclid is a company of 50+ led by a world-class team of renewable energy, software, product, and project management veterans. Our solutions have driven the creation of over 3GW of renewable energy capacity across hundreds of projects.
Our company is committed to hiring talented team members and advisors who are hardworking, passionate, and committed to our mission. Hires at this stage will immediately contribute to the DNA of our product, processes, and, most importantly, culture. At Euclid, learning, growing, and testing the best ideas are central to our approach to solving one of the world’s most important challenges: climate change.
About The Role & Team
We are seeking a Project Manager for our Project Controls Team. This individual will join the Execution Services team committed to making a sizable impact on the future of the renewable energy industry.
What You’ll Do – Immediate
- Provide project controls support to solar PV and energy storage projects from C&I to utility-scale across all major US markets; projects/portfolios ranging in size from 1MW to 900MW+.
- Meticulously lead the development and administration of the master schedule.
- Serve as the main point of contact for project controls by interfacing directly with project clients, vendors, and internal teams.
- Proactively analyze schedules for risk and lead strategy sessions to identify solutions.
- Oversee third-party schedule updates by setting a regular reporting rhythm, evaluating schedule quality, offering feedback as needed, and integrating updates into the overarching master schedule.
- Lead schedule analysis and deliver insights to client and internal teams, including critical path monitoring, forecast variances, and key risks.
- Conduct thorough assessments of vendor change order requests to determine their potential impact on the project timeline, ensuring effective schedule management.
- Lead dynamic schedule review meetings with project teams, fostering collaborative discussions and ensuring proactive timeline adjustments.
- Drive accurate cash flow forecasting through meticulous alignment of schedule and budget.
- Actively contribute to enhancing project control processes and procedures, aiming for greater efficiency and effectiveness in project management.
What You’ll Do – Long-Term
- Advance into an overall senior role within our Services Team with the opportunity to mentor team members.
- Collaborate on developing the strategy for continuous innovation and services offering refinement.
- Support the design and architecture of new products and tools to serve renewable energy project developers and investors through Euclid’s platform.
- Provide integral support in the hiring and future build-out of the Project Controls Team.
What You Have
- 7+ years of project scheduling experience within renewable energy (preferred), oil & gas, utilities, adjacent industries, or a strong desire to enter the renewables space.
- Strong technical project control acumen and a firm grasp of standard scheduling practices.
- Experience using scheduling software (Microsoft Project, Primavera, Smartsheet)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, project/operations/construction management, business management/economics - concentrations preferred but not required.
Who You Are
- A driven self-starter looking to continue to build on your professional and technical expertise in renewable energy project management or transition into the space.
- A resourceful, open-minded, entrepreneurial thinker who can flourish in a resource-limited environment.
- Detailed-oriented, organized individual who fervently believes there is no compromising when it comes to the details.
- Humble, with the willingness to support cross-functional work at a rapidly growing company.
- Team player who will collaborate to improve our proven renewable energy project control offerings and toolsets.
- Customer-focused and skilled communicator with an innate desire to exceed customer expectations.
What We Provide
- Benefits package (401K, Health Insurance, Remote Work, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays)
- Opportunity for early equity awards and share in the growth of the firm you are helping build
- Professional credential obtainment sponsorship (PMP, PE, CFA, Software)
- Multidisciplinary exposure and training (Tax, Legal, Finance, Diligence, Engineering etc.)
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a truly supportive, collaborative, dynamic, and diverse environment
- Exposure to high-profile, industry-leading clients, products, and technology
- Work that matters
We are committed to building an inclusive working environment and doing our part to create a more equitable world. We strongly encourage applicants from underrepresented and/or historically marginalized communities to apply.
The starting salary range for this role is $120,000-$150,000 with an equity award as part of your all-in compensation. The actual base salary depends upon many factors, such as education, experience, skills, and internal equity. The base salary range is subject to change and may be modified. This role may also be eligible for equity and benefits.