Head of Product
We founded FACE PLANT to bend the arc of history and change the trajectory of global warming by building the biggest fast-food brand worldwide via 10X better customer service and 100% plant-based ingredients. Together, we will disrupt more than 1 Gigaton of CO2e, and can only bring this vision to life with the right leaders on board. Revolutionizing the customer experience in fast food through technology is the essence of our strategy, and as our Head of Product, you’ll lead at the very heart of the company in the creation of our stack.
Here’s where you will drive:
• Partner side-by-side with our Founder to shape our tech vision and our strategic priorities to revolutionize the experience of our customers and our employees;
• Define and drive the tactical product roadmap to realize our shared vision;
• Lead end-to-end delivery of product architecture, engineering execution, and IP creation;
• Originate & oversee product quality, scalability, reliability, availability, and performance;
• Obsess the experiences of customers and employees to ID the next great product opportunities and gaps – via research, experimentation, user testing, and analysis;
• Manage third-party developer teams, executing to bring your plan and concepts to life;
• Drive with urgency, prioritizing speed of iteration in our foundational efforts;
• Own the selection and analysis of key metrics to test our hypotheses and initiatives;
• Collaborate closely with Operations to ensure the seamless integration of new features;
• Integrate third-party solutions where off-the-shelf options exist for enabling functions including inventory management, POS, ordering & payments, etc.
About you: In addition to direct experience in the above areas, qualifications for this position include:
• A brain that catches on fire at the chance to bend the arc of history;
• Experience owning the dev of a piece of software that changed the way people feel;
• A deep track record in delivering transformative solutions in consumer mobile apps;
• Kinship towards agile product development and quick-turn product iteration;
• The ability to roll up the sleeves and sparingly code when inspiration strikes is preferred;
• Passion for uniquely exceptional service, with an instinctual sense of how to create such experiences for others in the personal and professional parts of your life;
• Comfort in wielding data to inform decisions via the development of insights across quantitative analytics and qualitative user feedback;
• A hunger to embrace ambiguity and to lead independently through execution and strategy, as a member of small teams in an entrepreneurial environment;
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with colleagues and partners of varied backgrounds and experiences;
• Exceptional personal organization and attention to detail.
To apply: Please email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.