Account Specialist, Buyer Engagement (Sales)
LevelTen Energy’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition by facilitating frictionless transactions. As the leading provider of renewable transaction infrastructure, we deliver the cloud-based software, centralized supply, automated analytics, and transaction expertise required to power the renewable energy economy. The LevelTen Platform is the world’s largest online hub for renewable energy buyers, sellers, advisors, asset owners and financiers, and delivers the online tools and expertise they need to buy, sell, and finance assets quickly.
The Account Specialist, Buyer Engagement (Sales) in LevelTen Energy’s Madrid Office will support sales and business development activities as part of the Buyer Engagement team in Europe. The Account Specialist reports to the Head of Buyer Engagement and collaborates with LevelTen professionals across the company to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the research of potential customers – advisors, utilities and corporate buyers, as part of the general sales strategy of the company and to target specific campaigns.
- Assist the Buyer Engagement team in managing relationships with existing customers – advisors, utilities and corporate buyers. Support in guiding and educating them in their day-to-day renewable energy procurement activities.
- Collaborate with professionals in other LevelTen Departments to ensure advisors and buyers are served professionally, efficiently, and timely.
- Customer Relationship Manager (CRM tool administration: Lead the Buyer Engagement team’s management of our customer data in Salesforce.com, by cleaning up, updating and maintaining the system periodically.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 1 year of renewable energy or related industry and/or sales experience.
- Familiarity with renewable energy industry.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage the work of colleagues across internal teams .
- Strong self-motivation.
- Demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
Benefits / Perks
- Vibrant office environment in the center of Madrid with a highly skilled team of renewable professionals
- Flexible working schedule (office/home)
About LevelTen Energy
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculate more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at modern market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.