Software Test Engineer
LevelTen Energy’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition by facilitating frictionless transactions. As the leading provider of renewable transaction infrastructure, we deliver the cloud-based software, centralized supply, automated analytics, and transaction expertise required to power the renewable energy economy. The LevelTen Platform is the world’s largest online hub for renewable energy buyers, sellers, advisors, asset owners, and financiers, and delivers the online tools and expertise they need to buy, sell, and finance assets quickly.
You will be working with a team of world-class engineers building the energy market using modern technology stack. You will have the opportunity to explore and innovate using cutting-edge technologies. Come join us.
- 2 or more years of experience in developing automated testing for web applications using Cypress or equivalent tools
- 2 or more years of experience triaging and troubleshooting test failures and improving existing tests
- Experience with establishing and maintaining test plans in agile development environment
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines such as Bitbucket pipelines, Google Cloud Build or similar tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve complex issues
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Candidate must be located in Greater Seattle area
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain automated test suites covering web application, user experiences and backend services
- Support feature development with active participations in product requirements and technical design reviews
- Develop test plans from business requirements and technical designs covering both functional and non-functional requirements
- Create and maintain comprehensive and organized test documentation, including test cases, and test data
- Collaborate with software engineers and product managers to ensure test coverage across all layers of the application stack
- Perform automated and manual testing as needed to validate software functionality and report on functional issues, system stability, performance, and general usability
- Continuously monitor and analyze test results, identifying and reporting defects
- Contribute to discussions of enhancements to the overall software testing processes.
- Represent customers on their teams and advocate for delivery of the highest quality and world class experience to our customers
- This role will be based in LevelTen's Seattle, WA office.
- The estimated compensation for this position is $130,000 - $150,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications. In addition, this position is eligible for an annual bonus and an equity grant.
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage
- Wellness Credit
- Flexible vacation policy
- 11 paid company holidays
- 401k plan
In the Seattle office:
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos
- Casual dress code
- Commuter benefits
- Standing desk options
- Regular company-sponsored happy hours
- Hybrid in-office/work-from-home schedule
- Monthly catered lunch
About LevelTen Energy
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculate more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at modern market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.