Go-To-Market Lead, Germany
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2022
A livable future depends on climate solutions — and those solutions need funding to scale. There is a financial mechanism powerful enough to help drive climate solutions to gigatonne-scale and beyond: carbon credits.
Patch is the platform accelerating climate solutions with integrity. Patch technology enables organizations to manage, sell, and buy carbon credits with efficiency, transparency, and rigor. Through Patch, companies gain access to the broadest network of high-integrity carbon credits. Carbon credit suppliers use Patch to enhance operational efficiency and precision, and modernize their buyer experiences. That allows companies to achieve their climate goals, project developers scale their solutions, and ultimately helps rebalance the planet.
About the position
As the first Go-To-Market hire in Germany, you will be responsible for helping us shape the future of Patch in Germany. By building out this strategy, you will work closely with our Head of Global Revenue and General Manager of Europe to identify and create the strategy for a German expansion including but not limited to evaluating market opportunities, creating interest, building relationships, and collect feedback.
What You’ll Do:
- Build out the Go-to-Market strategy for Patch in Germany
- Act as the main point of contact for Patch’s German market, representing their needs to the greater Patch team while delivering relevant and valuable market insights.
- Create and nurture relationships, demonstrating the value of Patch’s product while drawing feedback to inform the company’s roadmap.
- Drive prospecting strategy to identify, target, and sign new strategic customers, leading the way from internal justification, contractual structuring, negotiations, and deal execution.
- Collaborate across Patch’s Engineering, Product, Design, and Partnerships teams to achieve commercial objectives in Germany.
- Facilitate a positive, partner-obsessed experience throughout all team and customer collaborations.
Who You Are:
- You are a strategic leader with significant years of experience working in a commercial capacity specifically around business development.
- You are an operator who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and work collaboratively to support Patch’s most important business needs for international expansion
- You are a high functioning, low maintenance individual that will take ownership and build with confidence and strategic foresight who can blend the long-term vision with short term execution
- You love to build processes from the ground up
- You have direct experience managing complex sales models for enterprise GTM motions preferably in a consulting way.
- You are eager to contribute to Patch’s carbon removal mission.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are currently residing in Germany with a strong local network across technology or enterprise companies
- Bonus points for a deep understanding and network within the carbon credit ecosystem.
- Work with passionate activists and experts to rebalance the planet
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health
- Time-off as-needed vacation policy
- Generous parental leave policy
- If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
- Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Commitment to Diversity:
Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.