Runwise is looking for a Director, Marketing who is responsible for defining and implementing an integrated marketing plan that underpins the company’s revenue growth objectives.
Runwise (www.runwise.com) is a fast-paced, customer-focused climate-tech startup that controls and runs the key energy systems (heating, water, etc…) in 3500+ buildings throughout the US. Runwise’s unique hardware and software service significantly reduces energy usage, substantially lowering costs and carbon output. As of today, Runwise’s technology takes the equivalent of 50,000 cars worth of carbon emissions off the road each year.
You will be entrepreneurial and creative with a very hands-on approach - you must be an exceptional writer and storyteller with significant experience creating innovative marketing campaigns that you directly conceive, execute and manage.
You will have an excellent track record of effective engagement with partners, building mutually beneficial relationships and creating integrated plans but also being deeply in the details of the resulting work product..
What you’ll do:
- Use your excellent writing skills and flex your writing style depending on the purpose or audience to tell compelling and effective stories that drive results Find and execute on creative ways to break through to customers and drive results
- Develop the demand generation marketing strategy, including a multi- channel marketing plan encompassing field and partner programs, aligned to the GTM, with a strong focus on ABM, key verticals and personas
- Deliver the pipeline required to meet the revenue and growth targets in partnership with the Sales Leadership Team and key business partners to ensure alignment, buy-in, and support
- Align with the partner organization in line with the GTM and build a partner marketing strategy and deliverables that meet your level of excellence for work product
- Leverage and optimize centrally produced campaign materials to deliver demand generation programs
- Create compelling marketing materials for new and existing customers that directly reflect the overall company narrative and results
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of marketing demand generation programs on an ongoing basis, to dynamically manage the business and ensure delivery of results against key KPIs
- Manage the budget within the agreed parameters to deliver established outcomes for the business
- Develop and lead your team so that align to the global marketing agenda, and have actionable individual development plans for personal growth
What You Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of experience creating unique and creative marketing campaigns and the materials that drive them
- Prior Partner/Channel Marketing experience is essential
- Experience creating and implementing proven successful, seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs leveraging intent and ABM
- 3+ more years of B2B marketing including web and content marketing.
- Vertical and/or SaaS marketing experience is a plus
- An understanding of marketing automation, web content management, web analytics and business intelligence (reporting and analysis tools)
- Proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets and a team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas to a variety of audiences
- First hand entrepreneurial experience is a major plus
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced growth environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- A history of high competency in budget management
Runwise is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We celebrate and support diverse perspectives, skills, and experiences within our company.
- Salary: $155,000-$175,000 (varied on experience and market rate)
- Unlimited PTO
- Summer Fridays
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company and create a career path beyond this initial role. You will be surrounded by talented people where you will learn about real estate and software/managed services sales at a very fast growing tech company, whilst having a tangible impact on reducing carbon emissions across the country.