Director, B2B Growth Marketing
Runwise is looking for a Director of B2B Growth Marketing who is highly motivated, results-oriented, and has a passion for driving results.
Runwise (www.runwise.com) is a fast-paced, customer-focused climate-tech startup that controls and runs the key energy systems (heating, water, etc…) in 4500+ buildings throughout the US. Runwise’s unique hardware and software service significantly reduces energy usage, substantially lowering costs and carbon output. As of today, Runwise’s technology takes the equivalent of 50,000 cars worth of carbon emissions off the road each year.
The Director of B2B Performance Marketing is responsible for developing and executing the company's B2B performance marketing strategy. This includes developing and managing paid advertising campaigns, optimizing the company's website and landing pages, and tracking and analyzing marketing results. The Director of B2B Performance Marketing will work closely with the sales team to develop and execute lead generation and nurturing campaigns.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute the company's B2B growth marketing strategy
- Manage paid advertising campaigns across all channels, including search, social, and display
- Optimize the company's website and landing pages for conversions
- Track and analyze marketing results to improve performance
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and execute lead generation and nurturing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in B2B growth marketing
- 5+ years of experience in B2B growth marketing
- Strong understanding of paid advertising platforms, including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads
- Experience with website optimization and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to track and analyze marketing results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
A big plus if you have:
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with lead generation and nurturing campaigns
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Master's degree in marketing or a related field
Runwise is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We celebrate and support diverse perspectives, skills, and experiences within our company.
- Salary: $155,000-$175,000 (varied on experience and market rate)
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals
- Chance to make a significant impact on the company's growth
- Remote or in an office in NYC is ok!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company and create a career path beyond this initial role. You will be surrounded by talented people where you will learn about real estate and software/managed services sales at a very fast growing tech company, whilst having a tangible impact on reducing carbon emissions across the country.
Something looks off?