Sales Development Representative
Runwise is looking for a high-energy, goal-oriented and clever Sales Development Representative (SDR) to provide pre-sales support.
Runwise (www.runwise.com) is a fast-paced New York City / Boston based energy startup that controls and runs heating systems in nearly 3,000 + buildings throughout the Northeast. Heat Watch’s unique hardware and software services significantly reduce energy usage - substantially lowering costs and carbon output. As of today, Runwise's technology takes the equivalent of 35,000 cars worth of carbon emissions off the road each year.
As an SDR at Runwise, you will identify and generate sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound activities. You will be one of the first touch points for prospects and will have the opportunity to set the tone for the entire sales cycle to follow.
The right candidate is someone who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way conversations, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate also understands how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin the sales cycle.
- Cold call into prospects generated by a variety of outside sources.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects.
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams.
- Ensure successful follow through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce.
This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- 0-3 years as an SDR, telemarketing, or similar sales role.
- Real estate or EMS solutions experience encouraged.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with LinkedIn, Google Suite.
- Experience with CRM applications preferred.
Runwise is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We celebrate and support diverse perspectives, skills, and experiences within our company.
Salary range: $55,000-$60,000 + commission (based on experience)