Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
Runwise is looking for a Senior Manager of Revenue Operations to optimize the systems, processes, and strategies of our go to market team.
Runwise (www.runwise.com) is a fast-paced New York City-based energy startup that controls and runs heating systems in over 6,000 buildings throughout the Northeast. Runwise’s unique hardware and software services significantly reduce energy usage - substantially lowering costs and carbon output. As of today, Runwise's technology takes the equivalent of 50,000 cars worth of carbon emissions off the road each year. Runwise works with the biggest owners and property managers in the Northeast and is backed by some of the most prestigious investors in the space.
As the Senior Manager of Revenue Operations at Runwise, you will be responsible for increasing the ease of revenue growth, from top of funnel lead generation all the way through to upsells and retention. That responsibility spans across the systems our 25+ person go to market team leverages to drive wins, insights and analysis that can help us identify growth opportunities in the market, and efficiencies that can be built in the teams day to day.
Reporting into the Head of Sales, the right candidate is someone who is process oriented, system savvy and business minded. Success in this role requires the ability to maintain and implement a best in class sales techstack, while also leveraging insights from them to improve business operations. This role will also be responsible for managing a direct report who will work in tandem with you to drive outcomes on a weekly basis.
- End-to-end responsibility for managing all aspects of sales use of Salesforce, including administration, configuration, data integrity, dashboards and reports, imports/exports, leads analysis, and user training
- Partner closely with FP&A, Sales, CS, and Exec Leaders to drive go-to-market strategies while collaborating cross-functionally with Marketing and Product to achieve growth goals
- Keep customer, lead, revenue, and other data aligned and accurate across the organization
- Review and improve the tech stack and tools of our go to market, primarily dealing with Salesforce, but also interacting with tools such as Outreach, Pandadoc, ZoomInfo, and Slack.
- Identify performance trends or customer insights through the proactive analysis of reports and dashboards to come up with improvements to the go to market motion
- Participate in the development and delivery of sales enablement and training materials to ensure professional growth for team members
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (advanced degree or MBA in a plus)
- 3-7 years experience in Sales/Revenue Operations at a software/SaaS company
- Previously designed and implemented sales processes and infrastructure while leveraging data to drive influence and strategy
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com with expertise in leading Salesforce improvement efforts
- Fluency in other systems and sales tools including Outreach, ZoomInfo, PandaDoc, and other tools that drive Sales/CS productivity
Salary range: $110,000- $125,000. This is an in person role based in our New York City office.
Runwise is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We celebrate and support diverse perspectives, skills, and experiences within our company.