Supply Chain Analyst
Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
In this role, you will have an impact on Twelve’s mission to lead the way to a fossil-free future through carbon transformation. You will have a pivotal role in planning, analyzing, and monitoring supply chain processes to ensure optimal operations and customer satisfaction.
You will be collaborating with cross-functional teams, ensuring that all activities at Twelve are carefully considered and incorporated into the analysis, while reporting to the Inventory Manager.
Your impact will be made by contributing to enhancing the efficiency, cost effectiveness, and overall performance of Twelve’s supply chain, enabling us to meet customer demands effectively. You will be working with a collaborative, fast-paced team within a fluid startup environment. We are seeking a supply chain analysis professional who is team focused and excited about Twelve’s mission.
What you will do
- Analyze demand forecasts, historical data, and market trends to determine inventory requirements.
- Monitor inventory levels, identify risks, and recommend appropriate actions to maintain optimal stock levels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align inventory plans with production, procurement, and sales forecasts.
- Generate regular inventory reports, including stock levels, aging analysis, and SKU (stock keeping unit) performance, to provide insights and support decision-making.
- Conduct data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for process improvements in inventory management.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards to monitor inventory performance and identify areas for optimization.
- Conduct scenario planning and sensitivity analysis to assess the impact of various factors on supply chain operations and inventory levels.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate supply chain processes to identify opportunities for optimization and cost reduction.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement in inventory management and supply chain planning.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, or a related field.
- You have proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst or in a similar role within a dynamic supply chain environment.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to work with large sets of data.
- You are proficient with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems such as Oracle or SAP.
- You have experience utilizing data analysis and reporting tools such as Microsoft Excel, G Suite, Tableau, Mode, or similar software.
- You are highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively; you have strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities.
- You have excellent communication skills to collaborate with diverse stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- You have time management skills that enable you to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.